By visiting or using the website www.wendelgelst.nl you agree to the following conditions and restrictions:
- All information on this website is provided without prejudice. No rights can be derived from thereof. In particular, this information cannot be deemed a legal advice. If you would like to obtain information about your legal position in a certain situation, it is advisable to consult an expert lawyer. Jeroen Wendelgelst, Lawyer for Investors and Entrepreneurs (hereinafter referred to as the Firm) does not give any guarantees regarding the nature, timeliness and content of the information on this website and is not liable for any damage seen as a result of its use.
- The Firm is not responsible for the continuous and error-free operation of this website and is not liable for any damage seen as a result of visiting or using this website.
- Links to third-party websites and other sources of information are only included for information. The Firm is not responsible for and does not control the functioning or content of those other websites or sources of information. Their use is therefore at your own risk. The Firm shall not be liable for any damage seen as a result of its visit or use.
- It is not permitted to copy, distribute, multiply, disclose or otherwise use texts or images from this website without the prior written consent of the Firm. The Firm reserves all rights to see those texts and images. Printing or downloading texts or images for your own use is permitted.
- The Firm reserves the right to amend the information offered on or via this website, including the text of this disclaimer, at any time without making any further announcement. It is therefore advisable to periodically verify that the information offered on or via this website, including the text of this disclaimer, has been changed.
- Any legal relationships related to this website, the information provided on or through this website and its use and with this disclaimer, only Dutch law applies. Any disputes are decided by the Amsterdam District Court.